Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Vampire Geraniums

I have been informed by my oldest daughter that Vampire Cactuseses already exist. She says the high school had a play about them last year. And she's not talking about The Little Shop of Horrors either. I also googled vampire cactus and not only is there a blog by this name, but some company also makes t-shirts http://www.mysoti.com/mysoti/designer/withoutbones/product/102639;jsessionid=bt1t39od85s

So I've decided (in my current drugged out state to change MY vampire cactus to a geranium, a nice pretty indoor/outdoor plant that everyone has and that does not seem in the least sinister.

No one has ever had this brilliant idea before.

So now my youngest, who is sitting here next to me asking me what I'm doing, tells me to google vampire geranium and see what I find.

Ha! Score! I am as brilliant as I thought I was!

More DayQuil please. (and maybe a shot of vodka, it's been a long day)

No comments: