But now he's still in bed and the kids just went off to school so I snuck on here to post something quickly before he realizes that I'm missing.
We went out with Abrah and Bill Saturday night and things worked out better than I planned. Here's a quick run-down:
- Having the same part of the same thumb missing because of a woodworking accident makes you as good as TWINS.
- As long as there are plenty of quarters men are happy.
- Calling it man-scent doesn't make it smell any better.
- Bill is my new picker and as odd as that sounds, if he's comfortable enough to talk non-stop for 6 hours then something must be right. :)
- Blue cheese can be deadly.
- Hard cider DOES have alcohol and I can't believe I was the first person EVER to order that.
- There are at least 5 ways to get there from here--and all of them are the same distance.
- Vermont has ALOT of roads but FEW people
- Which is a GOOD thing because there are a lot of intersections I just don't know how to navigate. I think the locals set it up that way just to prove that we're not from there.
- I DRIVE ALOT.
- No matter how I look at all the details I just don't want to spend the rest of my life without him.