Monday, November 23, 2009

A Sneaky Post

Ooops, I disappeared. I had nothing to write about because everything is so cool. And besides, it would be rude to say, hey Nick, wait a minute, that thing you did was really funny and I have to go blog about it!
But now he's still in bed and the kids just went off to school so I snuck on here to post something quickly before he realizes that I'm missing.
We went out with Abrah and Bill Saturday night and things worked out better than I planned. Here's a quick run-down:

  • Having the same part of the same thumb missing because of a woodworking accident makes you as good as TWINS.
  • As long as there are plenty of quarters men are happy.
  • Calling it man-scent doesn't make it smell any better.
  • Bill is my new picker and as odd as that sounds, if he's comfortable enough to talk non-stop for 6 hours then something must be right. :)
  • Blue cheese can be deadly.
  • Hard cider DOES have alcohol and I can't believe I was the first person EVER to order that.
  • There are at least 5 ways to get there from here--and all of them are the same distance.
  • Vermont has ALOT of roads but FEW people
  • Which is a GOOD thing because there are a lot of intersections I just don't know how to navigate. I think the locals set it up that way just to prove that we're not from there.
  • I DRIVE ALOT.
  • No matter how I look at all the details I just don't want to spend the rest of my life without him.

No comments: