Monday, June 15, 2009

It's hard to be sarcastic when things are going really WELL

Summer has started. I can tell because:

I had to sit the kids down and talk to them about how to take phone messages when I'm gone and they're here. As in either get a name, or let the machine pick it up. Because when I got home someone had called twice and I didn't know the number and when I dialed it I got the police department.

Now that could be good or bad. Maybe they're checking up on Haley. Maybe the boys she ratted out for vandalizing Powers Park have been caught. Maybe they tried to involve her in that. Maybe Joe's dead. Maybe I did something wrong and I can't remember it. Maybe it's something about the new BF. Maybe I made too much noise Saturday night! Maybe I'll never answer my phone again.

Good thing my anxiety level is really low these days or this would have sent me over the edge.

1 comment:

abrah said...

My anxiety must be high for you! And where the heck are you, anyway?!