- 2 Jumbo bags of Cotton Candy
- A short ride on the Merry-Go-Round with 10 noisy teenagers who got in trouble for facing the WRONG WAY (nope, I don't know them).
- Fifteen minutes on the Ferris Wheel which included at least 2 minutes of terror at the very top as the people under me laughed. They knew me.
- A nice long talk with Haley's boyfriend who had Candy Apple dripping off his nose, while she stood in line for one of the rides without him.
- The look on her face when she saw me talking to him.
- Two dozen sneezes after visiting the chickens.
- Being used as a towel three times by children with wet, sticky hands.
- The guilt on the face of an old roommate who screwed me financially by running out on our lease. I love guilt.
- This paper bracelet that says "Dreamland Amusement, Inc." that I won't take off until it falls off.
- A stomach ache from all the cotton candy.
- 3 happy children
Friday, August 28, 2009
Was it Worth $100 to go to the County Fair?
Here's what I got for my money: