Sunday, September 27, 2009

My Winter of Discontent

Although it may appear OTHERWISE here on my blog, I was content enough with the little life I worked so hard to resurrect. I have my own little space, my own little job, my own friend (or maybe 2), my favorite gas station, my high speed internet, my mornings with Abrah.

Now I live in a constant state of discontent. No, seriously. I was content before. I am not content NOW. Somedays I just can't keep still and I pace around my little apartment looking for something that just isn't here. Other days I'm tired all the time and can't get motivated to do anything at all.

I have too much time on my hands to think about things. I need a hobby that doesn't have anything to do with THINKING like maybe football or hunting or daydreaming about Nick.

No comments: