- Condescending to all women
- Thinking he's more intelligent than anyone else
- Using the idol/tax money to indenture people to him
- Doing things so unbelievable in plain site
- Manipulating one person at a time
- Causing fighting within the tribe so that no one will notice him
- Thinking he has total control over the game
- Thinking he has so much control that he is actually playing against the producers
- No sense of guilt
- Forcing people to play along because they feel threatened if they don't
- Accusing women of threatening him
- Using real people's pain to gain sympathy for himself
And I have this to say about the path Russell has taken: Karma will bite you in the ass. The more you think you're in control--the more mistakes you will make.
And that's why I am not driving over to get a tax form I need to sign out of Joe's mailbox. The best way to fight back is not to play at all.
And to Russell's wife: I offer FREE therapy sessions.